Parent Protect Recruitment 2022 Application form for Executive Assistant to CEO Jobs Vacancies. Latest Parent Protect Recruitment 2022 www.parentprotect.in Executive Assistant to CEO Recruitment 2022 News for Upcoming Parent Protect Vacancy 2022.
Govt Jobs Seekers who are seeking for Parent Protect Recruitment 2022 Free Job alert for Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs for Freshers & Experienced in Executive Assistant to CEO. Executive Assistant to CEO Recruitment 2022 notification out. Stay Tuned with us for Upcoming Latest Government Jobs in Executive Assistant to CEO 2022.
Get Direct Official Link for how to Apply for Parent Protect Recruitment 2022 along with current Parent Protect Vacancy Official Notification 2022 here. Find all types of recent Parent Protect Vacancies 2022 and check all Current Govt Job opening 2022 for Executive Assistant to CEO process job openings instantly on Latest Government Jobs Guru, Job seekers also can know here for upcoming Executive Assistant to CEO process Recruitment Notification 2022 according to Weekly Employment News Paper.
Parent Protect Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Executive Assistant to CEO Job Vacancy
Executive Assistant to CEO Jobs 2022 Notification out on official site of Executive Assistant to CEO for Executive Assistant to CEO job vacancies. Job Aspirants who passed Bachelor’s (required) are eligible to apply for Parent Protect . As per the official notification of Executive Assistant to CEO, you can submit your online application form for the post of Executive Assistant to CEO on or before the last date given in the notification.
Candidates can get full details about Latest Govt Jobs 2022 in Executive Assistant to CEO in the below section. Applicants should read carefully this article to know about Sarkari Naukri 2022 in Parent Protect till the end. Executive Assistant to CEO Sarkari Jobs 2022 details for Post of Executive Assistant to CEO like age limit, qualification, Experience, How to apply, and selection process with Important dates given in below.
Note- Candidates can Make Govt Jobs Guru Registration to get Upcoming Govt Jobs 2022 notification for Executive Assistant to CEO and various other Government departments.
Parent Protect Recruitment 2022 Details for Executive Assistant to CEO Sarkari Jobs in Executive Assistant to CEO
|Name of Employer Agency or Department||Parent Protect|
|Jobs Profile Name|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
|Location of Job||
|Salary & Benefits||INR -15,000 – 20,000 a month|
|Jobs Types||Contract Basis|
Roles and responsibilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Provides”gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to Calvert Foundation’s board of directors
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
Senior Management Liaison
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all-staff meetings
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans
Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach
- Ensures that the President’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the President and the organization in general
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders
- Works with the Strategic Initiatives team in coordinating the President’s outreach activities
- Follows up on contacts made by the President and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Edits all, and creates acknowledgement letters from the President to donors
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a for-profit organization
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Expected start date: 29/12/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: 15,000.00 – 20,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19